Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What is this??


Okay Kristine...you inspired me! I must admit I have gotten into reading my friend's newly set up blog and now i am interested....i get soooo tired of constantly trying to keep everyone updated w/photos of my kids and what funny things are happening around this place-how much easier will this be! However, I was making fun of my friend less than 2 weeks ago trying to figure out what this whole "blog thing" really is? It's kinda cool! Sooooo my blog is just going to be keeping the world updated on the craziness that 4 kids, a business,a traveling hubby, and a dog will bring to your life!....and of course share some of my photography and products...always thinkin' biz in the back of this crazy head! Yes, I am crazy and no one will believe me..ha! This will NOT and i repeat NOT be grammatically correct or deep..ha! Math Whiz..suck at English and try to think on the surface! Hopefully my website www.emtannerdesigns.com will be up and running in a week or two...the pic above are my NEW! funky number tees...use them in birth order or just do a 2 for a second bday...whatever you want...these will be on Jon & Kate Plus 8 on the discovery channel sometime in the next several months...ill keep you updated about when it will air! If anyone needs the number tees it is a mother of 8, huh? Dont have a CLUE how she survives!

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Oh My Gosh--how cute. I will enjoy this. If somebody had told me Emily Godfrey would have 4 kids I'd have bet everything I ever hope to own that they were nuts!! Love your laughter, the smile on your face and most of all my BeBe shirt!!!!!

Jennifer Abernathy said...

Little Emie- Although I am secretly making fun that you are blogging, it's fun to see pictures and hear about the Tanner crew. Henry may very well be in therapy one day because of sweet little Hadly's mischievious schemes...quite hysterical! I agree with Ruth Ann - never in a million years did I picture you with a brood of that many young 'uns. I cannot wait to see them in person again...I'll be in Maryville June 18-25th - call if you can! Jenn