Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Team Hutton Gear!!!


Hey all....sorry havent had time to post the Team Hutt goods on my website...I already have lots of folks near and far inquiring about them...very cool! Anyway, they come in pink or grey in the following sizes:


YS, YM, YL YXL, AS, AM, AL, AXL, AXXL
mimi & reagan wear the YS, mary lawson YM, and Cooper the YL...thought that might help for those of you that know them...

they are 30.00 each w/$5 from every shirt going to saving little hearts! feel free to email me w/any orders and or questions until i can get it posted on my site...sorry this is a crazy time here at emtannerdesigns! everyone and their brother seems to already be doing their holiday shopping...YIKES...I could have never imagined it would be quite THIS crazy already!

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support of sweet little baby Hutt!

No comments: