Thursday, November 15, 2007

I had NO clue!!!


okay, so i think i must be crazy! Don't get me wrong i LOVE all my stores, clients, business, etc....but i have NEVER worked sooooo hard in my life...ha! at least it's fun work huh? I never knew the "mad holiday rush" would start so soon! I got over 100 faxes in on sunday morning--from ONE store and all personalized tees....YIKES-and they havent stopped yet! actually, almost all of the ones from Sunday are done, but this season sho aint gonna be easy! If i didnt have any pride i'd post a photo of my office and me...hideous and catastrophic! oh well...I am now starting to stress over my own holiday cards....do i do pretty or fun w/a funky t on since i do send like 200...might as well have my stuff on it? eh, dunno yet....it will come to me i am sure though! One thing i DO KNOW is that no one should be expecting my card anytime before christmas eve....ha! seriously...okay, it is 2:55am and i have just been editing pics from all my recent sessions so ill post this little pretty girl...what an angel....yeah, looks are deceiving arent they Cass!? Have a good one...heck i might as well just stay up and start friday...who knows.

No comments: