Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally! Had loses a tooth!!!


Okay, so Hadly finally loses her first tooth at school the other day....she has eagerly awaited this day for quite some time! Kris is out of town and he of course is the first person she wants to call and tell...so i dial him up and let her break the news....then later everyone goes up to bed while i am holed up in the office printing christmas cards galore (needing to get another printer to run them both to try and keep up....ahhhh)...at around 4am i decide to stumble up to bed and i go in to check on each kiddo one by one...yes, i still check to be sure they are all breathing..even haydn who is 9! that's just me....I do it to Kris too...if he sleeps late on Saturday I sometimes go stare him right in the face to be sure he is alive...yes, i know im nuts!...soooo i make my way into Had's room and see a little note w/her tooth on it in the bed beside her (you can see the tooth in the pic if you look real close)...i start reading trying to make out what she is trying to say (not a perfect speller yet..but pretty good bc i figured it out!)...for the first couple of lines i was about to cry bc it was so sweet and she and I had argued as usual so i was feeling bad too....


"tooth fery, ples dont take my tooth

my daddy is spost (supposed) to see it"


at this point i am thinking ahhh...what a sweet baby girl...getting all sentimental...then i read on...


"but leave me some cash"


I started laughing my ars off and ran for the camera....had to document this one for daddy to see for real! THEN i am like oh crap i cannot let her wake up and the tooth fairy hasnt come soooo i run down to my purse to get some $ and all i have is 3 20's...the little turd got twenty bucks for her first tooth bc i had NOTHING ELSE..NOTTA...but the tooth fairy could NOT let her down! soooo needless to say, the tooth fery did leave her some cold hard cash..but she'll probably take it back this week for diet dr. peppers..ha!

No comments: