Sunday, December 16, 2007

It finally came to me!!!...


my christmas card that is! This morning as i was stashing envelopes on thackston's porch for a client to pick up it hit me....i make waaaayyyy to big of a deal out of our cards ....BUT i do like to come up with completely ORIGINAL ideas that are MINE and come from my crazy head! And this one is crazy...not the actual card but what we did to accomplish this! After they are mailed i will reveal the funny part so check back! It's actually quite brilliant in an insane sort of way! For now I know this makes zip zilch notta sense BUT I am excited about my cards bc i am finally liking the idea once the lightbulb went off...here is a little sneak peek into the card..not much though..it's gonna be cute even if it's 2008 when you get them! hopefully not but i am still not quite finished w/the work part...whew..worn a double s out!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So..I got totally sucked into your blog via your website. LOVE IT! Was reading the snipit on last years Christmas card photo - then didn't see a follow up of what it looked like! I am loving your creative photos of the kids & would love to see the final product (after your tease!!)
Am I just missing it? THANKS!