Monday, December 31, 2007

Freeze Frame!...




i am driving my household NUTS (except for the babies of course-they got to jump on their beds for 30 minutes..ha!)...working on a foolproof freeze w/my camera for inside shots...making everyone move rapidly in different areas..i am being very annoying but i cant stop until i get it..just my personality...i even get on my own nerves at times!! the babies actually enjoyed getting to jump on the bed...and i liked this shot! I got a crystal clear action shot of Kris' middle finger when it was his turn to give me some action..didnt think i'd post that! ha! time to read my new people and US in the tub for 2 hours...happy new year to ME!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Abernathy said...

So cute. I hate that Jake cannot play with them very often. I missed you over the holiday break...call as you can, since my life is way less chaotic than yours!
Much Love - Jenn

336-406-0753