Thursday, January 3, 2008

as seen on Jon & Kate Plus 8...


Here are the infamous funky plates that recently aired on Jon & kate that i keep getting many many emails about! yes, i know they should be on my site ...but truthfully i am still working myself into a frenzy w/year end stuff...counted over 2000 shirts today to get my dad/cpa off my butt...ha! whew...i HATE INVENTORY! Sooooo, next week we will still be taking orders but will technically be "off" to wrap up the printing of all our wholesale books and get 2008 under way and FINE TUNED! I have a stack of i think 135 stores now wanting to carry funky t's which i am so excited a greatful for BUT we want to do it RIGHT!...so we will get the wholesale books to each of you just as soon as they are completed and up to par! At this rate everything MUST be organized or we will go NUTSO! I promise it will be so great and easy we just have to shut everything down to get it done right....after that comes the new and improved website and all the new 08' products, responsibility charts, new tees, world maps, lots of fun plates, babysitter boards, keychains, jewlery (for little girlies), and a brand new line still underway "me to a tee" (no pun intended..ha), wall art, etc. etc. etc!!!...so stay tuned there is so much funkiness in store i cant even name it all! It's gonna be a great second FuNkY YeAr at http://www.emtannerdesigns.com/! Oh, and for the locals, lots of new photography goodies in the works from http://www.knoxvillephotographyboutique.com/! We are all super excited!


sorry, back to the plates....you can order them by emailing emtannerdesigns@yahoo.com for now...thanks, and have a great evening! Oh now i sound like i am blogging to a crowd but it's bc I about crapped when i looked at my stat counter last week so that is why i now sound like i am public speaking....i cant get over all the people reading my babbling blog....500 unique users in one night, 400 one night, 300 the next! WOW...thanks guys, ill try to make my blogs a little more meaningful...ha!

No comments: