Monday, January 7, 2008

"messy cute"...


I cannot imagine having more than 2 girls in the house...i was secretly praying for twin boys when i knew twins were in the works..shhh...oh how i love my girls but lord they are dramatic!! Just gave myself a break to check out the "old files" i keep finding that i have never edited....sooo fun...there is some good shit in the archived files! Check out these of the drama queens... Had & I were headed to the broadway annie...hmmm....i decided to eat at Calhoun's because she was wearing Matilda Jane and i'd have some scenery to secretly squeeze in a photo shoot...i am such a nag...one day she'll be glad she has them though I hope! ...One of my fave parts of this pic is the ratty nail polish...i know i am wierd but that is just SOOOO hadly...Lulu is back in the sun...and my wierd fave part of this pic is her cute little doo doo roll messy ponytail...I always tell jill that ml looks so cute "messy cute"...my girls dont ever get "messy cute"...they are either Perfected by mommy (drives my mom crazy that my girls will have their hair washed and dried EVERY MORNING...usually curled a bit too just to get it to flip the right direction...they are trained to stand on the same stool...forbidden to go downstairs until the hair is done...BUT we may not have time to eat breakfast)OR just nasty ars filthy...way beyond the cute part! ha....I know that is awful...they do get to eat in the car though....ok so what i love about this pic is that hildy really is "messy cute" ...woo hoo...I mean sometimes i try to stage this look and cant pull it off for some reason...Kristine has a great "messy cute" little girlie too! Just love that look on little girls! Okay, sorry for this stupid, pointless, rambling blog...turning in ...going crazy but i actually have some complete egt catalog pages....hooray it's gettin' there! Almost gonna breathe again!

No comments: