Tuesday, January 8, 2008

yet another Jon & Kate product...


medium calendar-30x20.5 (magnetic or grommeted)

large calendar-40x29.5 (grommets only)


small calendar dimensions-20x14.5 (can have magnetic back or grommets to hang)




poor Laura is getting bombarded w/emails about...The "ORIGINAL" Funky Family Planner...actually Kate's pink and chocolate one the she helped us design the layout...yep, it's magnetic w/to do's and do not forgets...boxes on the bottom....sooooo I thought since it is January and TIME TO GET ORGANIZED...whew, the story of my life....I should post the product on my blog. Also, to try and answer laura's emails all at once to take some of the load off of her...the poor thing answers emails while she designs, designs, traces out my designs for a whole new line (chick is a architectural genius), oversees the lunchbox conveyer, mixes resin, plots, cuts, edits, checks each calendar for perfection before shipping, shipping, answers emails, phone calls, deals w/ my butt calling every 5 minutes, plate molds, answers emails, etc!...she is my SAVIOR! What i would do w/o her...okay, well, all the manufacturing is actually on J (sorry J...you are "behind the scenes" so no one knows your name...which i am quite positive you'd prefer to keep it that way! So i am soooo gonna try and get the magnetic option and kate's calendar up on my site for easy ordering but in the meantime (sorry L)if you have seen a glimpse of something you want but dont see of course you are more than welcome to email us at www.emtannerdesigns@yahoo.com to inquire about the product....lots of new stuff just around the corner...lots of new stores in the works (Atlanta, Birmingham, Tuscon to name a few)...We are super excited about "gettin' FuNkY" in 2008! Yep...I am O-ficially a dork i know.


Oh and speaking of getting organized (obviously the image at the top goes w/the catalog talk)...here is a glimpse of what i am holed up in the office doing...every single product is being given a stock number and a spot in our "very soon to be finished" product catalog...I am loving how it is turning out...here is a glimpse! When this is done i will feel like a NEW PERSON!! woo hoo...For all my buds, college roomies, etc who are wondering if i am okay...this is what i am doing...we'll call it cataloging! ha. I am on a roll but getting over it really quick...Almost have it licked! wish me luck to keep my crazy butt on task!

No comments: