Thursday, February 14, 2008

The 12 Days of Valentines....whew!

the NEW twist on i heart my mommy & daddy tees....we use their name to add some humor! cute huh?! i love my mommy and daddy tees available at http://www.emtannerdesigns.com/ .
they are pretty cute though arent they?!
The I (heart) my hubby(his name) tee...available at http://www.emtannerdesigns.com/
decorating our valentine mailboxes! Fun!



playing the BRILLIANT game that Kristine came up w/...it took LOTSA time! ha.

Little School Valentines...

little henry & campbell look like they are plotting something dont they?
decorating the bears that dangle from the backpacks! A necessity for every 7 year old girl!
hadly's look alike BFF Kate...never thought anyone would ever look like hadly...then Kate started thackston...it really is incredible given they both have unique hair color, coloration,etc.
mmmm....we had to settle for rita's cookies bc "nana" was down and out in the hospital...her sugar cookies are da bomb (yes im a dork)...cupcakes by magpies ... http://www.magpiescakes.com/
sorry kristi..didnt have it in me to photoshop molly's t-shirt back on her..ha!
Can you tell this one is a mess?=)

Not sure if i get "into" valentine's because everything is pink or what...anyone who knows me know about my pink (bubblegum not raspberry) fetish! ha....i think that really is why i have always loved valentines day! This year was packed full of activities...the Valentine's party that Addison and Hadly hosted at the White Balloon was a hit...stressful but a hit!...and def. made for some great photo ops! These tees will soon be available on the site bc they turned out super duper cute! soooo remember them next valentine's day or heck any day really....then Kris is ALWAYS out of town now...pretty much for the past 2 weeks now sooooo needless to say i had 4 little valentine's today....ones who were super excited about the valentines and teacher valentines (as a norm they always have something clever...this year i opted to do the boxes of valentines from target ...strait outta the box....well, couldnt do it...stayed up till about 4 am last night putting together goody bags w/cute tags and doing each teacher one of the new emtannerdesigns i love my hubby tees....these are so fun and everyone is LOVING THEM! Also have them for the kiddos...adds a new twist to the i heart my daddy and mommy tees....ie hildy wore i heart kris today and henry i heart emily.....i think they are funny! so did lots of other peeps that saw them! These too will be making their way to the site soon...oh and they will be on Jon & kate's valentine episode...their producer emailed and asked me to get them to them by a certain date bc they wanted them to wear them on the val. episode....soooo that is how i KNOW they will pop up on there! So here is a rundown of My 12 Days of Valentines-the photo version! Now that i am beat all to hell it's over..ha! XXOO to you! sooooo at the end of the day does it really matter how cute your kids valentines were? Heck no...but it sure does at the beginning..ha! I know im stupid...ha!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I ran across your blog via Jon and Kate. I love your shirts! The kids look like they had a great V-day party. :)

Anonymous said...

I guess you hear this everyday" I found you through John and Kate". well I did too! I love your shirts. I youngest daughter is 7 and they are so her.Thanks for sharing your blog. We enjoy john and Kate. We watch every new episode together. I guess yall must be big fans as well. Take care and God bless, Susie