Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Don't Forget....FuNkY Matilda Jane at the White Balloon THURSDAY 2-28!




Don't miss out on this great trunk show i am hosting tomorrow:




when: thursday, February 28th


where: The White Balloon...K was gracious enough to close the store around 1pm tomorrow so i could have it there and not have to worry w/"putting my fake house on"...ha=)


when: from 1:00-7pmish


what: the cutest funky and hip trunk show out there...Matilda Jane!




check it out at http://www.matildajane.typepad.com/ and go to the homegrown 2008 section...on this section she has the names and product numbers so if you cant make it or are out of town and see something you want to order then just email me what you'd like and we'll get it ordered for you!


this really is my favorite stuff! my girls wear it all the time....pls ignore the "disney" hot and sweaty pics but they were by far the CUTEST girlies in the park this day...look how cute these comfy knits are (that's my tee though)....i had purchased the MJ font years ago bc i loved the vintage retro style for some of my card designs and how perfect did this work out...what's cuter than a name tee that matches! The name is in silver so you cant see it all that great from the glare but you get the idea...it is CUUUUTTTTEEE!




Anyway, hope you can make it and if not but you want to order try and email me your order at emtannerdesigns@yahoo.com w/your name, email and shipping address and we'll get you taken care of....feel free to email me if you have any questions.

No comments: