Monday, March 31, 2008

Where to Begin....whew...Oprah, designers on the rise!




okay, really it's been WAAAAYYYY too long...lots of excitement on the homefront that i never got a chance to catch up on blogging about.....first check out the spring Designers on the Rise on stylebakery.com:
http://www.stylebakery.com/stylerecipes/spring08/dor/dor_babies_kids_moms.html
cool style site....they work w/ABC and the view on style stuff....sooo needless to say i was flattered when they asked Em Tanner designs to be a "designer on the rise" for the next 6 mos!

Next....never mentioned my tees were on OPRAH! And no, i am not implying that they are one of "oprah's favorite things"....just the simple fact that they were on there is exciting enough to me..i mean how often do you get calls/emails out the wazoo saying "OMG i saw your tees on Oprah"....?And of course, i didnt remember to watch so i missed it-or actually i was at disney world....ill catch it next time around though....It was wierd when i was watching the Today show and saw my tees when i had no clue they would be flashed on there....it's just exciting...so i really want to catch this "Montage of big sis/lil sis/lil bro...." (as it was described to me)!

Okay, those are just a couple tid bits on the biz homefront....not even close to all of it but i gotta run and work on the site...working my butt off on the site, swatches, the whole nine yards and i am sooo not there yet but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel....after a year of pure hell and hard work....and honestly i always felt confident in my products but never in my wildest dreams did i think so many people would find me...the website is actually "ranked" as far as unique users per month....so needless to say i am CRAZY....CRAZY busy so everyone who needs stuff from me....please dont hate me (you too mom) just know that i am literally working as hard as my crazy self possibly can...many nights watching the sun come up...sleep is overrated when you are on a mission! more soon! egt

3 comments:

paperlili said...

well how freakin' exciting is that lady! Good for you!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Just wanted to let you know... well I am no Oprah or anything like that, but I DID give you a shout out on my blog. LOVED the designs you chose for my sweet Ellie Belly and put her on my blog in the onesie, as well as emailed you a different pic at the emtanner website. Thanks.

Melanie Massey Groves

sweetfunkyvintage said...

Wow! That is terrific!
Good for you!
Missy