Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Boys...

Of course just now getting to this and it's about...hmmm...3 months later...me and all my college girlies got together w/our little ones...sooo fun to see my close friends kids! Soooo strange how you see things that are just little mini copies of your friends...I guess since i was the first to have kids, my friends are just now starting to have theirs...sooo neat to see who they look like, who they act like, etc! Just loved this little pic...Jake winking-hysterical...he's such a funny little tyke--for some reason i pegged Jenn to have these little shy and timid girls---jokes on me--he is a rounder like Henry! Walt, Jake and Henry (ooh all of those are such cute "stud"ly names arent they?)....little boys just melt my heart!!! Unfortuneately we all dont get them all together that much but i hope we are able to always keep them close...makes is so much more special to have play dates w/your very best friends!!!

No comments: