Friday, August 17, 2007

I did it!...




Hadly has NEVER had bangs...so i had no clue how it would look...yesterday Kristine suggested taking the Kids to Kids fun cuts and having bangs cut to cover the godawful job she did....normally i would debate and debate...but i just went for it (heck it couldnt possibly get any worse!ha.)...of course i had all 4 kids and there was an hour wait...soooo i took them next door to salsaritas where we managed to spill 4 RED fountain drinks! I left there in a sweat..soooo i think that is why i didnt dwell on what i was doing too much...oh and henry had on undies and he crapped in them at the hair place....it was great! and Kris was gone (of course) so no break after all this..and Haydn had 100 page book (summer reading..ha) to finish when we got home at 7:45...oh well, the story of my life..anyway, i think she looks super cute..I might even like it better...anyway, i am just proud of myself for doing something so drastic with little or no thought...just not like my normal high strung self!

2 comments:

kat in the hat said...

ADORABLE! A happy accident...suits her perfectly.

Unknown said...

rrEm.....I love Hadly's bangs!!! It's cute adn suits her face structure really well....Good for you for doing something different. Hope all is well!