Sunday, August 12, 2007

OOOOOHHHH It's Hadly Montana!




Sooooooo NOT FUNNY YET! I know everyone who sees this is dying laughing but i can ASSURE YOU I AM NOT! She did this one other time and I remember i was soooo mean about it that even Jill was like "okay it's over give it a rest" and she would get mad about this stuff too! ...soooo you'd think the kid wouldnt do it again! After the fact, mom recalled Hadly saying she was gonna be Hannah Montana for halloween and mom said, "oh I'll get you a wig"...Hadly replied.."oh nana, i dont need a wig....we can just use my hair"....sooooo after a long night of trying to figure out what the heck she was thinking we have come to the conclusion that these are supposed to be Hannah Montana's blunt bangs! Hadly still claims Henry pulled her hair out! I mean she isnt gonna be cute to start first grade....anyone w/remedy ideas to salvage this "do" please Help! desperate and we all know i am a creative person and i cant come up w/any solution for this one! The only bright side to this i can find is that (which i am shocked bc my girls lock themselves in the bathroom and play beauty shop) i dont have a Hildy Montana too....I would have flown off the handle for sure! And the saga continues...."WILL I SURVIVE?"...

No comments: