Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's been a while....






















Not much time to "blog" w/4 kids home all summer! ha. Have TONS of pics to share from the beach but it will take me ages to get them all proofed and up...but i will share! Here are some "goodies" from our trip in July...Had a great, relaxing vacay this year! Stayed out of the "chaos"...in little quiet seagrove! LOVED IT! Probably wont stay anywhere else! Rented a house w/pool and really just vegged for 10 days! Well, i did take my laptop but did limit myself! I'm sure all the funny stories will come to me...just not at 1:27am! ha. Just got my humongo printer filled up w/it's gizillion dollar ink tanks and have been sittin here ever since printing, printing, printing...soooo fun to have your own little lab! just not enough walls! ha. Surviving the last few days of summer....and i mean that literally...S-U-R-V-I-V-I-N-G!...Kris travelling, we have all 6 had the stomach bug for the past week and the power was out today for a good 2.5 hours...hot as H-E double L in here! It's time! I think i hear the thackston school bell ringing as we speak!!! More soon!

No comments: