Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Double your Bubble....


okay, this was HILARIOUS at the time...may not be able to explain...so my "biz partner" we'll call her...she's the one who makes me stop and think about cost efficiency and all the business stuff that doesnt just cross my mind all the time...so she finds the bubble wrap that i must order in order to wrap my lunchboxes and calendars "cost effectively"....so i come home and order exactly what she tells me (it's awesome to have someone just lay it out and say here's what you need to get where!!...and she's a smart cookie so i totally trust her)...sooooo i order it and they had said "oh you can just leave it here" bc honestly the biz has officially "outgrown" the tanner home!!! the hub would kill me if i move in one more stack of corrugated boxes or tees!!! anyway, long story short...it arrives at their biz on a TRANSFER TRUCK...we were doubled over laughing our butts off! it is stacked to the ceiling....Laura's response almost made me pee in my pants...she has this dry, funny humor....she walked in there and looked and says, " okay, that should be enough for about 2 calendars" and walked out...she CRACKS ME UP...i about died i was laughing sooooo hard....we threw Jason (the man behind the scenes that "makes it happen"...well when Laura tells him what to make happen..ha..just kidding J)...in the photo for a size marker...he's a normal size guy...not a shortie or anything too! looks like were shipping refrigerators doesnt it! my funky fridge...hmmm...theres an idea...ha!! just kidding!

1 comment:

kat in the hat said...

What I wanna know is what are you doing up at 3:41 am posting pics on your blog! I think you need to pad your basement with the double-bubble and move in :)