Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Fall Photo Shoot Time!...


I will be emailing all you "regulars" in the next week or so to book your session so check your calendars and see what works for you when you have a chance! Looking forward to another fall photography and holiday season yet a little nervous at the same time! Have not done ALL this madness during the holidays yet and the products are all doing overwhelmingly great! So....i have something a tad bit new and perhaps surprising in the works....hopefully I'll be letting you in on it soon but until then you can squirm! ha...we'll just call it "double trouble" for now! I crack myself up! even though I know there are only 2 people that are getting the joke..oh well...I guess that is what a blog is for---rambling nonsense...no one HAS to read it, right? Here is a DARLING little girlie I had a photo shoot with a couple of weeks ago! Loved her intensity bc it was REAL!...I'm not much of one to force looks or stage scenes...It's LIVE from emt..ha!

No comments: