Sunday, September 9, 2007

oooh, it's HILDY MONTANA!...you have GOT to be kidding me!





the hero of the day




Okay, i am at my wits end! My poor sweet little client Kristin Corbett had called and we were discussing a tee design for MAYBE 2 minutes when Henry brought me his silo (from his farm) filled w/hair...i wanted to puke....not sure what choice words sweet little Kristin heard but i think she understood when i panic strickenly filled her in as i went to assess the damage...ONLY to find hildy w/preschool scissors sawing off more hair...Henry was the hero for the day...i swear had he not come to me she would be bald!!! she was going to town....i screamed, got off the phone and sat in the floor hysterically bawling as they just stared at me!...next, of course call my mom hysterical...telling her she MUST get over here now....only to get her pissed at me for being my dramatic self....reminding me that no one is sick or hurt so get over it! then call Kris on the golf course w/4 nine year old boys...cant hardly even speak and i am still screaming and yelping i am sooooo upset...and from him i get...em, calm down...it's not like she is blowing through a tube to communicate...big f'n deal...so next on the list was my most dramatic friend Kat...who didnt answer the phone....i knew she'd hear me out and understand! then Sum...the bf since age 3 who is just as dramatic...she is like ...oh i totally understand why you are crying...that is awful..bless your heart...so that gave me some closure...one person who could understand my anguish! so, then the pics came...it was a dark day at the tanner house but of course i realized one that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE i will laught at in the future...probably FAR into the future though! I swear my mother in law and i had not an hour before discussed how beautiful Hildy's hair was..that keeps ringing in my head...key word being WAS! poor thing....i am awful...i always say Hildy is so what ..and she says "pretty" ...now i taught her Hildy's hair is what...she starts to say "pretty" out of habit and changes it to "ugly"...it's sad but kind of funny....so there it is...my boy's have the good hair of the house right now!

No comments: