Monday, September 24, 2007

fun, obnoxious color!...

Yes, it's those famous emtannerdesigns faces again! I cant help
it they are so cute and make such fun photos! and of course it
helps their momma is probably my #1 client..just kidding...


two of my favorite little clients! they have the CUTEST personalities to photography!

another little fave of course! ha....well, most of the time!




one of my pretty "bff's"....liked this natural mommy pic...

Sue is naturally pretty so it works--although she'll probably kill me!


did a little tweaking but CJ's eyes REALLY ARE THIS BLUE!


just working on some "full-obnoxious-color shots"....obnoxious color...that's me-well, at least in decorating--usually more calm in photography going the b&w, sepia & vintage route but was playing with some color shots for my den--i have got to get MY pics on the walls one day! ha... and I am kinda liking them! Nothing can be too colorful...anyone who has been to the tanner home knows this...ha! Kris swears we reside in a big kindergarten room...Not sure my taste will "ever grown up". Hadly dress Henry up in his best get up....(well, actually it is her school uniform pants and button down w/haydn's tie)...how freakin' cute is this?! Is he a carbon copy of his daddy or what?...but he looks like Haydn too..cant really figure out how that is possible...Photo shoots are getting geared up and underway, so keep checking back for more fun stuff...i am getting better at updating in a timely manner. good night...time to catch nancy grace! I'm addicted!

No comments: