Saturday, September 22, 2007

the latest product....


just don't ask me how much it costs yet! ha. Just wanted to share the latest style art print that i have been wanting for myself for years and keep getting sidetracked..thanks to the collaboration of http://www.whiteballoonphotography.com/ and http://www.emtannerdesigns.com/ ...I got my butt in gear! We figured between the two of us there isnt much we can't offer! So call either of us (we are still separate companies but kind of joining forces if you will---we do have quite different styles as well...honestly, I would use on in the spring one in the fall to get a different look and feel...fun, huh? I mean i am hoping to get K to shoot my holiday pics bc i am interested to see what she sees and gets w/my kids that maybe i dont? Even though i do photography...everyone thinks i am nuts for using other photographers but it's really neat to see the different perspectives when you do this stuff yourself! Already a tad backed up...have like 5- 100 card orders to fill this week (LOVE my early peeps! as i cut, print, the whole 9 yards myself)....so if you are seeing an emtannerdesigns holiday card in the works for your family you'd better try and email me in the next couple of weeks...really NOT using the "limited" marketing scheme..my time IS limited these days...ha! More soon! Em

No comments: