Monday, September 17, 2007

what does a twin pregnancy look like?...




NOT TOO PRETTY...For some wierd reason I have had several people who didnt know me when i was pregnant w/the twins...(even if you did most likely unless you came to me you didnt see me...my fat a** was laid up on the couch bawling hysterically over a baby story marathon everyday! ha. or calling Dr. Newton freaking out over stuff I saw on the show....i asked her questions that she had never seen...like, "what are the chances my babies will have shoulder dysplasia"...she would look at me like, "what the hell are you asking me that for"..ha!)ask me how the crap I carried twins and what i looked like... I love Dr. Newton, dont know how she got my paranoid butt through those 9 months! Anyway, I dug these pics up for a friend who had twins recently and thought they were hilarious so i thought i'd give you all your laugh for the day! Here goes it! Enjoy at my expense...

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

how precious. you are all belly.

i'm prego right now, and everyone keeps telling me there is two in there, and by golly...i've had 6 ultrasounds so far, and there is only one!

anyways. i found you from ashley at sprout. she said you were putting some merchandise in the store, so i found your blog and saved it! your stuff is so cute!!

have a great day!!!
smiles,
jessica